Thursday, March 12, 2009

I guess I can't go scrapbookin' with my friends now...

I just had the most delightful tearfilled laugh. I seriously scared Steve so much I thought he would pee his pants. He was in the front room with Sophia talking about going into the back to say hi to Mama so I decided to hide as a cheap thrill. Here's my hiding place:




Now just imagine me, the delicate little flower, crouched behind a child's table from Ikea. Do you think you might notice me? I think any of you would. Not Steven! When I sat up and yelled "Raar!" (like a dinosaur) he screamed "Jesus!!!" and twisted his whole body away from me. As I laughed at him he justified his actions, "You know I always believe that zombies have gotten in". Nice excuse, you big wuss.


Oh, and according to Steve, payback is a bitch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are definitely going to be seeing fast zombies sometime soon. Be careful!!