Saturday, November 1, 2008

Visiting Utah County

Last Saturday I took Sophia to Thanksgiving Point for more harvest time festivities. They had chickens, horses and ponies aplenty. Sophia loved the chickens and horses, she even stuck her finger up a horse nostril to prove it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of that because I was busy dry heaving. Reagan, Zane and Sophia checking out horses below.

This is Karon and Zane at the stables.

They had some fun stuff for the kids, one of them being icing a cookie. Sophia took this to mean icing your face.


Karon and Zane lookin' all cute again.

Ride 'em, cowboy!




We drove to Salem today to celebrate blessings and birthdays. It was the perfect time to catch up on This American Life. We listened to Another Frightening Show About the Economy and How to Win Friends and Influence People. I added this super exciting story so I could practice adding the link. I'm lame.

Sophia had an awesome time playing outside. She made a new best friend in Denise. Denise fell for all of Sophia's charming looks and hugs. Anytime Sophia asked to go outside Denise would hop right up to help her.

We chased Sophia around the yard and took a few photos.

Here's Sophia driving a tractor

Sophia swinging with Daddy


Sophia driving a motorcycleSophia driving a four-wheeler

Sophia driving daddy around on a four-wheeler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I added this super exciting story so I could practice adding the link. I'm lame."

I'm proud of your link adding skills!