Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wedding Annoyance

Why do people still have lines at weddings? Why not just walk around and greet people? It's much more fun and it means that people can enjoy the display you have created and not wait for 50 minutes before enjoying it? I want to see your dress, I want to hear the stories, I want to talk about how great the reception is, I want to see the new pictures. PLEASE don't make me wait to talk to my mom's friend of 20 years for 50 minutes.

My dear baby didn't get a bath tonight and Steve had to take care of her all night because of this. I did meet all of the sisters, brothers, cousins but I could have done this while enjoying the effort you put in for the whole reception instead of standing in line.

Thank you for the effort and for seeing you in your beautiful dress, your family is wonderful and cute. I hope that you get the best in life.

No comments: